Pulse Nursing Agency are currently recruiting dedicated and compassionate Registered General Nurses to work across a wide variety of medical/surgical ward in the Blackburn area.
You will have the flexibility to work across a variety of NHS & Private clients all across the Manchester area with our online smartphone app called iPoint, this will offer you the flexibility to pick and choose when and where you want work working around your rota and lifestyle. We also have a lot of shifts across the North west too, we also have a very high demand of shits available.
Pulse is a complete first-class service. We are a leading UK nursing agency who meets the growing demands of the health care industry.
Our nurses benefit from the following:
- Rewarding- Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250* for recommending friends/colleagues
- Flexibility- work shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Extra- Access to over 3000 benefits and discounts with Pulse perks
- Modern- Update your availability to book your own shifts with our free online smartphone app, iPoint
- Exclusive- be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable- Faster Pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, LTD and Umbrella
- Dynamic- work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive- specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete- a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
RGN’s must have:
- Minimum of six months experience within the past year working on a general ward
- Current valid NMC registration
- Complete compliance requirements
- Dedication and compassion
If you would be interested in registering, please apply today.
Or if you have not found what you are looking for, come into contact with us here at Pulse Nursing.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.