We currently have an exciting opportunity for Registered General Nurses (RGN) with medical or surgical ward experience, to work a variety of shift patterns in Guernsey on various short term placements/block bookings. We are seeking Registered General nurses (RGN’s) with excellent communication skills, passionate about their profession and deliver a high standard of patient care.
- To assess, develop, implement and evaluate programme's of care.
- To participate as team member, including supporting relatives and friends of patients/clients together with providing support for other patients/clients.
- To maintain accurate records, both electronic and paper, of the care given in accordance with agreed standards.
- Independently liaise and communicate effectively with members of the nursing staff, multidisciplinary team and other associated agencies.
- Demonstrate evidence-based practice.
Registered General Nurses are required to have:
- NMC current registration
- Six months minimum post registration experience
- Recent experience working on a surgical or medical ward
- Clinical reference’s covering the last twelve months employment
- Complete compliance requirements
What can Pulse offer you?
- Highly competitive rates of pay.
- iPoint online system for self-booking shifts and updating availability
- Daily payroll service*
- Free mandatory training
- Revalidation support and guidance service*
- Referral bonus for recommending Pulse to a friend*
- Accommodation available at subsidised rate
- Assistance and support with relocation provided.
If you would like more information regarding the opportunity to work in Guernsey, please apply below.
T's & C's apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.