Pulse is seeking a Registered General Nurse / Staff Nurse / RGN for flexible assignments within a care home in Maidstone, Kent. The 71 bedded home respects the privacy and dignity of each individual, while providing them with access to skilled healthcare professionals around the clock. They provide versatile and specialised activity programmes to support the long-term physical and mental well-being of their residents. Your responsibilities will include:
- Writing, implementing and evaluating patient care plans;
- Observing and recording the condition of patients;
- Checking and administering drugs;
- Setting up drips and blood transfusions;
- Carrying out routine investigations;
Pulse requires you to have:
- A minimum of 6 month post registration as a Registered General Nurse
- Registered with the NMC
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Proof of your immunity to Hepatitis B, TB, Measles, and Rubella or the commitment to pay for and obtain the required immunity. Assistance and support is offered to enable you to do this
Pulse can offer you:
- Access to our interactive website where you can manage your shifts and availability
- Ongoing training
- Annual Occupational Health updates
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates
- Fast track recruitment
- Recommend a Friend bonus schemes
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
To apply for this role, simply complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV if you have one.
Pulse have many other vacancies available in your area. Contact your local branch for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.