Pulse Nursing is looking for an experienced Registered General Nurse / RGN / Staff Nurse to help meet demand through flexible working hours at a Nursing home in Hythe, Kent. This Care Home provides care for residents requiring nursing care, palliative Care, short or long term care within a secure, relaxed and homely environment. They have also recently been working closely with the Community Rehabilitation Team to enable people to successfully convalesce and return to their own homes.
The home boasts a charming environment, where they provide nursing care for their patients. They ensure that each resident feels respected and valued at all times. Also, the skilled care team is dedicated to promoting and encouraging the personal interests and an active lifestyle for their residents.
Why work for Pulse?
Pulse is a leading UK and international provider of health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people. Flexible assignments with Pulse offer Registered General Nurses the opportunity to be in complete of control of their working schedule with the support of not only a 24 hour dedicated team of consultants but also access to an innovative online shift and availability booking website. Pulse also provides daily payroll.
As the Registered Nurse, what will my duties be?
- Writing patient care plans
- Implementing plans through tasks such as preparing patients for operations, wound treatment and monitoring pulse, blood pressure and temperature
- Observing and recording the condition of patients
- Checking and administering drugs and injections
Pulse Nursing offers market leading benefits including:
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- Flexible working opportunities and shifts up to 4 weeks in advance
- Basic and specialist clinical training which counts towards your CPD hours
- Holiday pay
- Free daily payroll service
- Referral scheme – earn £250* for every nurse or midwife that you recommend to Pulse
- Fast track registration – earn up to £250* when you complete your registration within 4 weeks
- Free access to ipoint an exclusive self – booking system
- Our specialist Revalidation Team who are on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
How to apply:
If you are a registered nurse (RGN) and are interested in this position, please register your details and we will be in contact with you shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.