Registered General Nurse – Huddersfield
Pulse is currently seeking a Band 5 Registered General Nurse (RGN) for a busy NHS client, to work shifts in the Huddersfield area. In order to register with Pulse, RGNs are required to meet our compliance criteria, including satisfactory employment references for the last 3 years and an enhanced DBS check.
Skills & Experience:
- 6 months post-qualification hospital ward experience
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team and also autonomously
- Flexibility and reliability
- A current and valid NMC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Willing to work a minimum of 1 shift per week
What you can expect from Pulse:
- Excellent pay rates of up to £28 per hour for a Band 5 RGN
- Flexible hours to meet your requirements
- Pulse benefits scheme including holiday pay and maternity benefits
- Daily payroll service
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*
- Fasttrack your way into work in just four weeks and get up to £250* bonus
- Free, ongoing, mandatory training
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
If you have the relevant qualifications and you believe you meet the requirements for this position please apply now.
Alternatively for more information or to discuss any other opportunities, please contact the recruitment team.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.