Pulse Nursing is looking for a Registered General Nurse / RGN / Staff Nurse for flexible shifts in a care home in Horsham, Sussex. This is a two-storey Nursing Home that has been specifically designed to provide nursing care for people living with dementia. The existing staff you would be assisting are passionate about treating each resident as an individual, getting to know their personality and history and responding to their interests and needs. They are also keen to work hard to make all their residents feel at home, regardless of the length of their stay.
The successful Registered General Nurse must have excellent communication skills, be able to work as a team and be flexible and reliable. In order to register with Pulse, the Nurse will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and an enhanced DBS check.
The successful registered nurse must have:
- Minimum 6 months recent and post registration experience in a medical setting (If you do not have the experience at present we would still like to speak with you about other opportunities)
- A current NMC pin number
- Eligibility to work in the UK
In recognition of your high standards of clinical skills, hard working attitude, commitment to your role and your ability to work autonomously or as part of a team at short notice;
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- Flexible working opportunities and shifts up to 4 weeks in advance
- Basic and specialist clinical training which counts towards your CPD hours
- Holiday pay
- Free daily payroll service
- Referral scheme – earn £250* for every nurse or midwife that you recommend to Pulse
- Fast track registration – earn up to £250* when you complete your registration within 4 weeks
- Free access to ipoint an exclusive self – booking system
- Our specialist Revalidation Team who are on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
To apply for this role, simply complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV if you have one.
Pulse have many other vacancies available in your area. Contact your local branch for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.