Pulse is seeking a Registered General Nurse / RGN for flexible shifts in a Nursing Home in Herne Bay. This prestigious home offers a warm and welcoming atmosphere for individuals and couples providing a full range of nursing and residential care. This Care Home is proud to boast a 'Good' CQC rating and the community is ideally situated in a stunning coastal setting overlooking the sea.
The successful registered general nurse will be reliable, dedicated and flexible, with a commitment to competent, high quality care delivery. Responsibilities will include assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for specified residents to ensure continuity. We have regular, ad-hoc, on-going Day and Night shifts at this Care Home.
The registered general nurse will be well presented, have excellent communication skills and be able to learn quickly.
Pulse requires you to have:
- Current registration with the NMC
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- At least 6 months recent experience working in a Medical/Nursing Home setting
In recognition of your high standards of clinical skills, hard working attitude, commitment to your role and your ability to work autonomously or as part of a team at short notice;
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- Flexible working opportunities and shifts up to 4 weeks in advance
- Basic and specialist clinical training which counts towards your CPD hours
- Holiday pay
- Free daily payroll service
- Referral scheme – earn £250* for every nurse or midwife that you recommend to Pulse
- Fast track registration – earn up to £250* when you complete your registration within 4 weeks
- Free access to ipoint an exclusive self – booking system
- Our specialist Revalidation Team who are on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
To apply for this role, simply complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV if you have one.
Pulse have many other vacancies available in your area. Contact your local branch for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.