Pulse are currently seeking a Registered General Nurse / RGN to help with the demand for nursing homes in Heathfield, East Sussex. The home is within close proximity to the town and surrounding areas, yet you will still have the beautiful and natural views of the East Sussex countryside. Tunbridge Wells is 20-minutes away by road and the main railway station at Stonegate provides excellent links to London and the South Coast, making commuting easy if you do not have access to a car. This home is a purpose built dementia care home, which is allocated on a designated nursing wing. They provide care for up to 32 residents suffering from Alzheimer's and other progressive dementias. The successful Registered Nurse / RGN should be willing to join the already highly trained staff and to continue to provide the highest standard of care.
The successful registered nurse must have:
- Minimum 6 months recent and post registration experience in medical setting (If you do not have the experience at present we would still like to speak with you about other opportunities)
- A current NMC pin number
- Eligibility to work in the UK
In recognition of your high standards of clinical skills, hard working attitude, commitment to your role and your ability to work autonomously or as part of a team at short notice;
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- Flexible working opportunities and shifts up to 4 weeks in advance
- Basic and specialist clinical training which counts towards your CPD hours
- Holiday pay
- Free daily payroll service
- Referral scheme – earn £250* for every nurse or midwife that you recommend to Pulse
- Fast track registration – earn up to £250* when you complete your registration within 4 weeks
- Free access to ipoint an exclusive self – booking system
- Our specialist Revalidation Team who are on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
To apply for this role, simply complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV if you have one.
Pulse have many other vacancies available in your area. Contact your local branch for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.