A flexible vacancy has become available for an experienced registered nurse to join an established care team within a nursing home in Haywards Heath, West Sussex. The home is situated just outside the main town and currently provides, nursing, convalescence, palliative, respite and Parkinson's care. Our client is keen to maintain the rota with a registered nurse who is reliable, compassionate and highly motivated to deliver high quality care.
Pulse requires you to have:
- Eligibility to work within the UK,
- A minimum of 6 months experience within a nursing home or medical setting,
- Registration with the NMC
In recognition of your high standards of clinical skills, hard working attitude, commitment to your role and your ability to work autonomously or as part of a team at short notice;
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- Flexible working opportunities and shifts up to 4 weeks in advance
- Basic and specialist clinical training which counts towards your CPD hours
- Holiday payFree daily payroll service
- Referral scheme – earn £250* for every nurse or midwife that you recommend to Pulse
- Fast track registration – earn up to £250* when you complete your registration within 4 weeks
- Free access to ipoint an exclusive self – booking system
- Our specialist Revalidation Team who are on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
To apply for this role, simply complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV if you have one.
Pulse have many other vacancies available in your area. Contact your local branch for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.