Pulse offers a unique and supportive working environment for Registered General Nurses (RGN’s) who are interested in delivering their specialist skill set for their patients. We are delighted to offer up to £26 per hour to our successful ophthalmic trained nurses who have experience in pre and post operative care. You would be provided with fantastic FREE parking at the eye clinic located in the Central Guilford area, for this three month opportunity.
What we will need from you:
- Ophthalmic trained nurse with pre and post operative experience
- Must be willing to do cataracts
- NMC Registered General Nurse (RGN)
- Highly organised and dedicated
- Maintain a professional profile
As an award winning company, we are able to offer suitable Registered General Nurse:
- Excellent and competitive pay rates
- Contributory pension scheme
- Regular working hours
- Excellent training opportunities – they will invest in you
- Referral Bonus*
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse Registered General Nurses, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Daily payroll service
- Fast track registration
- IPoint app to update availability, book shifts and access
If you are interested in applying for this role please apply below for more details and we will try and get back to you as soon as possible.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.