Pulse have exciting New opportunities for Registered Nurses to work within Nursing Homes in the Essex area. To join our team of successful and committed nurses, you will have at least 6 months post qualification experience in a Nursing Home or Medical setting.
If you are looking for a role that offers you the flexibility to choose when, where and how often you work, then look no further. Whether this be part time, full time or ad hoc duties to top up your current salary, we have the right opporunity for you.
We have a dedicated team of professionals available to guide the successful Registered Nurse, through the recruitment process and offer you work in a wide variety of Nursing Homes, to suit your requirements, as well as very competitive pay rates.
Pulse requires you to have:
- A minimum of 6 month post registration experience
- Registered with the NMC
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Documentation evidencing your immunity to Hepatitis B, TB, Measles, and Rubella, or the commitment to pay for and obtain the required immunity or relevant documentation. Assistance and support is offered to enable you to do this
Pulse can offer you:
- Full/Part-time hours - Earlies, Lates, Long Days and Nights
- Fast track recruitment, which could earn you up to £250.00
- Access to our interactive website where you can manage your shifts and availability
- Free Training
- Annual Occupational Health updates
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check or provide a relevant original DBS certificate registered with the DBS update service. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
Pulse is an approved & contracted agency for the Multi-Regional Framework supplying Nurses to most NHS Hospitals and clinics.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.