Pulse is searching for a Registered General Nurse to work within a nursing home in Epping, Essex. This large nursing home caters for elderly residents and younger adults who are being supported with a number of conditions including dementia, physical disabilities, and sensory impairment.
Your Duties -
Your role as a registered general nurse within this home will be to support the management team and existing staff members to provide high quality care to the service users. Pulse have an ongoing agreement to provide this home with flexible agency nurses to work nights, and particularly day shifts including early shifts, late shifts, and long days. This role will involve updating and implementing care plans, medication administration, liaising with multidisciplinary teams, and adherence to policies and procedures.
Relevant Skills and Experience-
You will need to be a skilled nurse with at least six months experience working within a nursing home environment. You will be expected to assist the existing team in their care goals so you will need to have excellent team work skills. Leadership experience is desirable as there will be opportunities to potentially work within a team leader role when required. If you have experience working within a nursing home and would like to grow your leadership skills please do apply - this could be the role for you.
Pulse can offer our Registered General Nurses -
- Fast track registration bonus
- The best job opportunities in line with career aspirations
- Expert training, support and advice
- Open and honest communication and feedback
- A responsive and reliable recruitment service around the clock
- Working for an agency with an industry leading reputation for the highest standards of quality and compliance
- Rewards for recommending colleagues and friends
- A reputable brand, with a track record spanning nearly 30 years
- Our commitment to providing the highest quality care, and patient and client experience
- A recommendation from a leading and respected organization
If you would like to hear more or apply for this role please do apply via the Pulse website and a member of the Pulse team will be in touch with you shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.