Pulse is looking for a registered general nurse to work ward based shifts with an NHS client in Dudley based in the heart of the Black Country, The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust is the main provider of hospital and adult community services to the populations of Dudley, significant parts of the Sandwell borough and smaller, but growing, communities in South Staffordshire and Wyre Forest, who have both short term and long term vacancies for Registered General Nurse’s.
Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay, including pay increases for LTD companies
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Fast track registration - Earn upto £250
- Referral scheme – Refer a friend and earn up to £250
- Daily payroll service
- Free mandatory training
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- State of the art app you can download for free on your mobile phone to access shifts, timesheets, payroll and compilance
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
You should have the following:
- 6 months post-graduate experience as a registered general nurse within a ward based setting.
- 6 months ward based experience within the last year
- An up to date NMC registration.
- Eligibility to work within the UK
In order to be successful for the role, you are required to meet our compliance standard, including satisfactory references and a DBS check.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.