Position – Registered General Nurse
Salary – £16 per hour
Hours – Full Time - Nights
We are currently looking for a Registered General Nurse to join their Care home in Derbyshire.
This is an elderly care home in Derby and first opened in 2010. Our client’s nursing home is purpose-built and specifically designed to deliver first class quality residential and nursing care for older people. Featuring 64 En-suite rooms furnished to an exceptional standard, our Memory Lane Community is dedicated to providing stimulation and first class care to those living with dementia, in a homely yet secure environment
Like our clients, you pride yourself both on the highest clinical standards, and on your person-centered, thoughtful approach to nursing. Whether you’re making sure a new resident is settling in, developing a tailored care plan that takes care of both body and mind, providing medication safely, keeping scrupulous records or carrying out a whole range of clinical tasks, from giving an injection to managing a PEG, you’ll meet the highest standards.
As a Registered Nurse, you’ll also be the leader of a multi-disciplinary shift team supporting and mentoring everyone from Student Nurses to Carers.
As a Registered Nurse (RN), you’ll need to have –
• Pre-Registered and Registered Nurses
• Current NMC registration,
• Up to date clinical practices and experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments.
• Understanding of regulatory frameworks, as well as DoLs/MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical Guidelines.
• As a Pre-Registered Nurse, we’ll support you to take your first NMC OSCE assessment within three months. (Until you’ve passed your OSCE, you’ll be undertaking care rather than nursing related duties.)
• Hold a valid IELTs pass certificate dated within the last two years, with a minimum score of 7 in all
• Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) Computer Based Training certificate and an invite to undertake the NMC’s OSCE test.
All successful candidates are eligible for a £2500.00 welcome bonus scheme:
• Golden Hello payment of up to £2000*
• Free learning and development
• Profit-share scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Retail discounts
• Leisure savings
• Holiday and travel discounts
• Rewards points
• Mentor bonus scheme
• Offer to pay Tier 2 visa application fee for eligible nurses
Key Words – RGN, Registered Nurse, NMC, Staff Nurse.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.