Pulse is delighted to announce that we are seeking a Registered General Nurse / RGN / Staff Nurse to work flexible shifts within a Nursing Home in Colchester, Essex. This Home, which is fully compliant with the CQC, is passionate about providing individualised care. All residents are assigned a key worker who will implement a personalised care plan ensuring all the needs and wishes of that resident are met.
This is the perfect position for any Nurse/RGN who is searching for flexibility and control within their working hours. A range of shift types and times are available and you will remain in complete control of your schedule.
The successful Registered General Nurse will be reliable, dedicated, and flexible, with a commitment to competent, high quality care delivery.
Responsibilities will include:
- risk assessing
- medication management
- care planning
- implementing and evaluating care for specified residents to ensure continuity of care.
Pulse requires you to have:
- A minimum of 6 month post registration experience
- Registered with the NMC
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Documentation evidencing your immunity to Hepatitis B, TB, Measles, and Rubella, or the commitment to pay for and obtain the required immunity or relevant documentation. Assistance and support is offered to enable you to do this
Pulse can offer you:
- Full-time hours/Part-time hours - Earlies, Lates, Long Days and Nights
- Fast track recruitment, which could earn you up to £250.00
- Access to our interactive website where you can manage your shifts and availability
- Ongoing training
- Annual Occupational Health updates
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check or provide a relevant original DBS certificate registered with the DBS update service. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
Pulse is an approved & contracted agency for the Multi-Regional Framework supplying Nurses to most NHS Hospitals and private clinics.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.