Pulse is delighted to announce that we are seeking a Registered general nurse / RGN / Staff Nurse to work flexible shifts in a nursing home in Chelmsford, Essex. The home is fully compliant with the CQC and supports clients with various care needs ranging from nursing, palliative, parkinson's, residential, and respite care. This vacancy is an opportunity for someone who is driven to support the existing care team in providing incredibly high standard of care within a fantastic residential environment.
This could be a perfect position for any Nurse / RGN who requires more flexibility and control within their work schedule. A range of shift types and times are available with weekly payroll.
Responsibilities will include:
- Risk assessing
- Medication management
- Care planning
- Implementing and evaluating care for specified residents to ensure continuity of care.
Pulse requires you to have:
- A minimum of 6 month post registration experience
- Registered with the NMC
- Eligibility to work within the UK
Pulse can offer you:
- Full-time hours/Part-time hours - Earlies, Lates, Long Days and Nights
- Fast track recruitment, which could earn you up to £250.00
- Access to our interactive website where you can manage your shifts and availability
- Ongoing training
- Annual Occupational Health updates
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
To apply for this role, simply complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV if you have one.
Pulse have many other vacancies available in your area. Contact your local branch for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.