Pulse Nursing requires a Registered General Nurse / RGN / Staff Nurse for flexible working hours in a Nursing Home in Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex. This home provides both long-term and respite care to it's residents and are experts in providing high quality nursing, dementia and palliative care. The flexible assignments offered to RGNs through Pulse are fantastic opportunities to gain extra income on top of your current employment with the assistance and support of not only a dedicated 24 hour team of recruitment consultants but also an innovative website with the availability to book your own shifts and availability. The Registered General Nurse must have excellent communication skills, be able to work as a team and be flexible and reliable. You will also be required to have at least 6 months post qualification experience working within a Care Home/Nursing Home and be able to demonstrate clinical ability by providing clinical references.
The successful registered nurse must have:
- Minimum 6 months recent and post registration in a medical setting (If you do not have the experience at present we would still like to speak with you about other opportunities)
- A current NMC pin number
- Eligibility to work in the UK
In recognition of your high standards of clinical skills, hard working attitude, commitment to your role and your ability to work autonomously or as part of a team at short notice;
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- Flexible working opportunities and shifts up to 4 weeks in advance
- Basic and specialist clinical training which counts towards your CPD hours
- Holiday pay
- Free daily payroll service
- Referral scheme – earn £250* for every nurse or midwife that you recommend to Pulse
- Fast track registration – earn up to £250* when you complete your registration within 4 weeks
- Free access to ipoint an exclusive self – booking system
- Our specialist Revalidation Team who are on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
To apply for this role, simply complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV if you have one.
Pulse have many other vacancies available in your area. Contact your local branch for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.