Pulse is seeking a Registered Nurse, RGN or staff nurse for flexible shifts in surgical settings in Beckenham, Kent. The successful Nurse will have the ability to tailor their working patterns around their current schedule, which is one of the many benefits of our flexible assignments. You will receive a supportive and informative induction from Pulse with on-going support and training opportunities, so that you can continue to develop your skills and expertise.
The benefits we offer:
- Daily pay roll
- Fast track recuitment with the opportunity to earn up to £250*
- Referal Bonus Scheme - up to £250*
- Flexible working hours to suit you
- Excellent rates of pay
- Dedicated, supportive and friendly consultants for round the clock assistance
Pulse requires the registered nurse to have:
- A minimum of 6 months post registration and recent experience in a surgical setting
- Registered with the NMC
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Recent experience working in a hospital
- Occupational Health in line with the department of health
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced CRB check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
Pulse are an approved & contracted agency for the Multi-Regional Framework supplying Nurses to most NHS Hospitals and clinics.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.