Pulse is in search of a devoted and committed registered general nurses (RN) to work on the surgical or medical wards in and around the Blackpool area, we offer shifts in the North West and all across the UK also.
Pulse offers you the flexibility to work shifts which adapt to your lifestyle with a variety of temporary adhoc shifts across the NHS and private hospitals.
Pulse meets the growing demands of the healthcare industry who provide excellent service as Pulse is a leading UK agency who offer lots of fantastic opportunities.
Registered General Nurses will be required to have:
- Minimum of six months experience working on a general ward within the last year
- Registered nurse with the NMC
- To completed compliance requirements
- Organisation and communication skills
When successful Pulse will offer you:
- Rewarding- Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250* for recommending friends/colleagues
- Flexibility- work shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Extra- Access to over 3000 benefits and discounts with Pulse perks
- Modern- Update your availability to book your own shifts with our free online smartphone app, iPoint
- Recognising- earn points for each hour you work and turn them into rewards with our loyalty scheme
- Exclusive- be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable- Faster Pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, LTD and Umbrella
- Dynamic- work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive- specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete- a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Terms and Conditions apply*
If you are interested in our RN role, please apply and we will contact you. Or if you have not found what you are looking for, please enquire
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.