Job Title – Recovery Practitioner – Hampshire
Ref – ZARECPR1
Salary – Dependent upon experience
Hours – Full Time – 37.5 Hrs The Vacancy –
A new opportunity has arisen for a Recovery Practitioner to join Hampshire’s fantastic Theatre team. They are a growing business and everything they do is about putting people first, whether that be delivering exceptional care and supporting clients, or providing growth and development opportunities for their teams.
My client deals with many common health needs such as hip and knee replacements, hernia repairs, gall bladder surgery, gynaecological problems and cataracts. The services cover these specialities: Ear, Nose and Throat Endoscopy General Surgery Gynaecology Ophthalmology Oral Surgery Orthopaedics Pain Management Urology.Responsible to –
Key responsibilities -
You will be involved in conducting basic theatre duties as allocated by the Unit Lead or the Senior Nurse on Duty to ensure that the care, welfare, safety and comfort of all patients is of the highest possible standard and to promote and maintain good interpersonal relationships between staff/patients/relatives, and the multi-disciplinary team.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications –
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse
• Relevant post-basic experience in Anaesthesia and Recovery room nursing or ITU
• Experience of extubation and resuscitation of patients.
Desirable Experience -
• Qualification in relevant specialty.
• Degree educated
Additional Information -
• Strong nursing morals
• Proactive self starter with the ability to manage activity in a highly regulated environment.
• Tenacity and determination to ensure that training is delivered to those that require it as a priority.
• Ability to build rapport and influence at every level of an organization.
• Willingness to work in patient areas
• Ability to inspire professionalism
• Strong results orientation
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Planning and organisation
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work independently, without supervision
• Computer literate
Key Words –
Theatre, HCPC, NMC, Recovery, Practitioner.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.