Pulse is a leading preferred supplier to a number of NHS Trusts and Private clients in London. We supply temporary staff to more hospitals than any other healthcare agency in London.
If you would like to work for one of the leading agencies in the market, Pulse Nursing agency are looking for experienced recovery nurses to work in the NHS and Private sectors in London and Greater London. We are offering a variety of shifts to suit: long / short days, nights, ad hoc and lines of work.
Main responsibilities will be to receive, assess and deliver care on the patient's arrival into the post anaesthetic care unit, monitor the patient's condition immediately post operatively , providing appropriate care and treatment until the patient is stable enough to be transferred back to the ward.
Successful candidate will:
- Minimum of 12 months current clinical experience
- Active NMC Registration
- Proficient in all aspects of Recovery work
- Applicant to maintain personal contact with patients, relatives and carers , being sensitive to their needs and ensuring a friendly environment at all times
- Applicants to ensure all procedures are carried out in accordance with Trust policies.
- Be reliable
- Be self motivated
- Be able to deal with conflict
- Have commitment to self development
- Have excellent communication skills
In return we offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred location
- Referral scheme – earn £250 vouchers per nurse recommended to us *conditions apply
- Fast track registration
- Free mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced consultants and support staff who will take the complications out of your registration
- As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced CRB check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
- In order to register, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references.
If you are an experienced NMC registered Recovery Nurse and you are interested in flexible shifts apply within. Apply with a copy of your CV or leave your contact details and one of our Consultants will get in touch within 24 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.