Position –Recovery Nurse- Theatre- Northamptonshire
Salary –£26,000- £29,000 DOE
Hours – Full Time Role Summary:
Pulse is currently working alongside the UK’s leading private healthcare organisations that are looking to recruit an experienced Theatre Recovery Nurse to join their busy Department at a Private Hospital in Northamptonshire. The successful candidate’s role will be to provide a high standard of individualised patient care as part of the clinical team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Theatre Nurse who is a self motivated individual to continue to exceed performance expectations, exemplary customer service and first rate patient care. Reports to:
Theatre Manager Key Performance Criteria:
• Enthusiasm to help within the theatre department according to ability i.e circulating duties.
• Enthusiasm to work in day surgery unit and participate in ambulatory care team
• Assist in the delivery of patient care
• Contribute to quality improvement
• Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self
• Promote best evidence based practice within own scope of practice
• Apply legislation, policies and procedures correctlyQualifications/ Key selection Criteria:
• Up to date Intermediate Life Support training
• Evidence of recent appropriate recovery skills
• Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration
• Good Interpersonal and communication Skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.