Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting for Rapid Response Nurse’s to fill shifts across London.
For patients in the community, the team can respond to referrals in as little as 2 hours, undertaking a holistic nursing assessment, advanced physical assessment, prescribing, medication review and functional assessment following telephone triage by the patient’s GP, in their home setting.
The pay rate for this Rapid Response Nurse is £24.00-£38.00 per hour (Umbrella).
Requirements for a Rapid Response Nurse:
You must be a registered nurse with a current NMC pin.
You must have a minimum of 1-year experience of working in an A&E or ITU environment
Current working within Rapid Response role.
What does Pulse offer our staff?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are a Rapid Response Nurse and looking for flexible work, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.