Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting for Rapid Response Nurse’s to fill shifts across North Somerset. The ideal candidate will have a significant understanding of working within a rapid response environment.
As a rapid response nurse you will working across the community and hospital settings to provide acute (short term) medical and nursing care in patients own homes, residential care homes for the elderly or an intermediate care setting to prevent hospital admissions or facilitate early discharge.
The pay rate for this Rapid Response Nurse is £22.00-£36.00 per hour (Umbrella).
Requirements for a A&E Nurse:
What does Pulse offer our staff?
- We have a range of benefits and support functions in place for all our staff including
- Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Quick and convenient recruitment process with our online platform and face to face options available
- Specialist re-validation support and access to high quality training and development
- First class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are a Rapid Response Nurse and looking for flexible work, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.