Fantastic opportunity arose for Band 7 Night Community Nurse to join The Rapid Response Team at Ealing.
If you are a Critical Care or ITU nurse you may also be considered.
Role will involve assisting GP in ward rounds and visiting nursing homes across the borough.
You will need to own your car and be willing to use it for work.
Position came about due to Winter Pressure Budget and will be on going for 6 months.
- Wound Care Management
- Knowledge and understanding of Diabetic Care
- Catheter Care
- Medication administration
- Compression Bandaging
Successful Candidates will:
- Have at least 6 months current clinical experience in General nursing
- Knowledge and demonstration of the use of evidence based care
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high standard of record keeping
- Be able to work as an independent practitioner
- Have valid UK NMC registration
In return, Pulse will offer you:
- Top pay rates
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred locations
- Enhanced maternity benefits
- Free mandatory training
- Experienced consultants and support staff who take the complications out of your registration
Pulse is a leading preferred supplier to a number of NHS Trusts and Private clients in London. We supply temporary staff to more hospitals than any other healthcare agency in London and we have been awarded Platinum status by the London Procurement Program.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.