Pulse have an amazing opportunity to join a team of awards winning midwives.
Desired candidates will possess the ability to work independently and be a team player. In addition, you will have excellent communication with the ability to converse in a positive manner with all levels of staff, be supportive and open to new initiatives.
They will share the trusts values of a strong organisational culture of collaboration and focus on improving the quality and sustainability of care of their patients.
Key skills required for the desired Midwives
- Minimum twelve months recent experience working on wards.
- Must be able to provide two clinical references to cover your work history over the last three years.
- Be highly dedicated and compassionate towards patients.
What can Pulse offer you
We have a range of benefits and support functions in place for all our staff including
- Quick and convenient recruitment process with our online platform and face to face options available
- Specialist re-validation support and access to high quality training and development
- First class service from a leading UK nursing agency
- Ease of booking with our online app- Ipoint
Call the recruitment team on 02079591032 or register your interest below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.