Pulse Nursing are currently looking for a Psychiatric Liaison Nurse with the necessary skills to do ad-hoc shifts in and around the Nottingham area. As one of our nurses you will be offered shifts depending on your flexibility and location.
Applicants require experience in providing:
- Comprehensive risk assessments of patients.
- Mental state examination.
- Awareness of the legislative framework of the mental health act and mental capacity act.
- Advice on medication to clients.
- Promotion of mental health to both professionals and service users.
Psychiatric Liaison Nurses are excellent communicators and have a repertoire of therapeutic intervention skills, as well as being able to demonstrate a commitment to their continuing professional development. The post requires a high level of ability to carry out thorough examinations including risk assessments and to devise safe and effective care plans. The successful candidate will be able to function well in this context, being able to work autonomously and make decisions under pressure
Registration with Pulse involves meeting our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and DBS check.
In return Pulse offer the following benefits to our nurses:
- Excellent pay rates.
- Access to our Ipoint website where you can book your own shifts and update your availability.
- Flexible hours to meet your needs.
- Daily payroll service.
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
- Fast-track registration.
- Free mandatory training.
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants in a small, close-knit Mental Health Team.
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
*Terms and conditions apply.
If you feel you are suitable for the above vacancy please apply online and a member of our team will be in touch
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.