Pulse Nursing agency are currently looking for an experienced Psychiatric Liason nurse (PLN) to work within our client base in Lincolnshire and the surrounding areas. As one of our agency workers you will be offered ad-hoc shifts to suit your availability. Pulse take into account the demands of a full time job and therefore can work with you to achieve a healthy work/life balance.
Applicants require experience in providing:
- Comprehensive risk assessments of patients.
- Mental state examination.
- Awareness of the legislative framework of the mental health act and mental capacity act.
- Advice on medication to clients.
- Promotion of mental health to both professionals and service users.
Psychiatric Liaison Nurses are excellent communicators and have a repertoire of therapeutic intervention skills, as well as being able to demonstrate a commitment to their continuing professional development. The post requires a high level of ability to carry out thorough examinations including risk assessments and to devise safe and effective care plans. The successful candidate will be able to function well in this context, being able to work autonomously and make decisions under pressure.
Registration with Pulse involves meeting our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and DBS check.
In return we offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates.
- Flexible hours to meet your needs.
- Daily payroll service.
- Access to our interactive website 'Ipoint' which enables you to book your own shifts and manage your availability.
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
- Fast-track registration with the potential of earning a £250 bonus*.
- Free mandatory training.
- Dedicated, experienced, motivated and friendly consultants in a small, close-knit Mental Health Team.
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
*Terms and conditions apply.
If the above role interests you and you think you meet the criteria please apply online and a member of our team will be in touch
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.