Pulse has been providing a high standard of service providing nurses to the NHS and private sectors since 1987. Pulse prides itself in the standard of service to both candidates and clients.
Pulse Nursing is currently recruiting for an experienced Band 5 Scrub Nurse to join one of our private client’s team. We have both long term roles and ad-hoc shifts available to suit your lifestyle requirements.
Our Pulse Nurses are invaluable to us, in return for your hard work and commitment you can expect;
- Attractive pay rates
- Opportunities to work across the NHS and within the Private Sector
- Weekly pay and electronic time sheet submission
- A dedicated booking teams or ability to self-book into shifts suitable for you
- Access to our inhouse Training Academy, offering free access to our Core Skills Training day
- An internal Clinical Team offering face to face Revalidation support
- A minimum of 12 months recent experience as a Theatre Nurse
- You must be a NMC registered nurse
- Must be highly dedicated and flexible
- Excellent communications skills
If you’re interested in working for Pulse as a Theatre Nurse, please apply below and one of our team will be in contact as soon as possible. If this is not the area you are looking for, please click here to see the other areas of work we may have to suit you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.