We believe great things begin with great people. And we believe a career with us is much more than a job – it’s an opportunity to realise your potential.
We are now recruiting Theatre with Scrub experience. Whether you are looking for a more flexible working pattern, full or part time lines of work, or just the odd additional ad-hoc shift, joining Pulse could be the answer.
• Must have a current NMC registration
• Must have at least 12 months' experience in Scrub
Our Pulse Nurses are invaluable to us, in return for your hard work and commitment you can expect;
- Attractive pay rates
- Opportunities to work across the NHS and within the Private Sector
- Weekly pay and electronic timesheet submission
- A dedicated booking teams or ability to self-book into shifts suitable for you
- Access to our inhouse Training Academy, offering free access to our Core Skills Training day
Pulse ‘Referral’ Scheme
If you know someone looking for nursing agency work, you can earn £250* for each recommendation. Please click here for more details. (*T&C’s apply)
If you are interested in the above position, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch. However, if this is not the area of the UK you are looking for work in, please click here to see more job opportunities.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.