Pulse are looking to recruit Prison Nurses in Lancashire and the surrounding areas for shifts on a block booking basis.
Applicants should have a minimum of twelve months recent post qualification Prison Nursing experience. Ideally successful candidates will have national security clearance and a form of control and restraint training.
Successful candidates will have to meet our compliance requirements, including a current enhanced DBS, full Occupational Health clearance and references covering the past three years.
In return, Pulse can offer you the following benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Flexible hours to suit your needs.
- Daily payroll service.
- Ipoint – online interactive service allowing you to update availability and book shifts.
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse Nurses, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
- Referral bonus scheme.
- Free mandatory training.
- Dedicated, friendly and honest Consultants.
*Terms and conditions apply
If you would like to register with Pulse, please apply online and you will be contacted shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.