Pulse Nursing are now recruiting Prison Nurses to work ad hoc shifts in the Hampshire area, particularly in Winchester. The shifts will differ from earlies, nights and long days.
Pulse are one of the UK’s leading healthcare providers who are committed to providing the highest quality of care and service.
- Minimum experience of 12 months in a prison setting
- Have prison clearance
- Must have some form of recent restraint training (eg PMVA or Mappa)
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – choose from a range of payroll options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below. Alternatively, you can recommend a friend by clicking here and receive up to a £250* bonus! We look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.