Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting a Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with experience working within a prison. You must have a minimum of 6 months experience within this setting over the course of the last 2 years. You will be required to assess the needs of all individuals and assist them with their care. Valid anaphylaxis training is not a requirement, however, it will be beneficial.
- Current NMC registration
- Previous work experience within a prison
- Eligibility to work within the UK
What is expected from you?
- You must be willing to travel
- You must be flexible
- It is vital that you are reliable
- You must be able to work at least 1 shift per week
- You must be able to provide evidence of mandatory training within the last 12 months
- You must be able to provide at least 2 clinical references
- You must be able to obtain the required evidence concerning your occupational health
What can Pulse offer you as a Mental Health Nurse (RMN)?
- Free practical and online training courses
- Competitive rates of pay
- Revalidation team to support you through the process
- Fast Track Registration scheme - earn up to £250*
- Recommend A Friend scheme - earn up to £250*
- Friendly team of mental health consultants to support you
- Ability to pick up ad-hoc shifts when required
* Terms and conditions apply.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your details below and attach a copy of your CV if possible.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.