Our client based in Leicester are looking for a Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with previous prison evidence. In date prison clearance and anaphylaxis training is not a necessity, but would certainly benefit you. You will be required to dispense medication to all patients on a daily basis and assist in the delivery of their care.
In order to be a successful candidate, you must have a valid NMC pin and right to work within the UK. You will be required to meet our compliance standards including 2 clinical references and an enhanced DBS check.
Pulse are a leading health care provider. We are able to offer all of our Mental Health Nurses the following benefits:
- Competitive hourly pay rates
- Free of charge clinical training
- Revalidation team to support you through the process
- Dedicated bookings team solely for mental health
- Weekly shifts to suit your availability
- Ipoint app allowing you to access your payslips, update your availability and book shifts at any point throughout the day
If you are interested in this position, please attached a copy of your up to date CV, and enter your contact details below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.