Pulse Nursing are currently looking for reliable general nurses (RGNs/RMNs) to work block booking placements in Prisons within the Northumberland area, at competitive rates of pay starting from £21.50 for day shifts. We are seeking dedicated, compassionate Prison nurses who are looking for work opportunities that offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle. Our online system, iPoint, facilitates this allowing you to manage your availability and book your shifts.
Pulse is one of the leading UK and International healthcare providers and has been established for almost 30 years. Pulse place nurses in both NHS and Private trusts all over the UK.
As an agency, our Prison Nurses are required to have the following:
- Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
- Current NMC Registration
- Prison clearance
- Compliance requirements including a satisfactory DBS check, evidence of Occupation Health immunisations or willing to obtain evidence
- Able to work efficiently and excellent communication skills
- Must either be in a current role as a Prison Nurse or worked as a Prison Nurse in the last twelve months with a minimum of six months experience
When registered, Pulse will offer you:
- Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella. Faster Payments.
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
- Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
- 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants
Please apply below if this role is of interest to you and we aim to be in touch as quickly as possible, or if you have not found what you are looking for, please come into contact to see what other opportunities might be available for you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.