Pulse are looking to recruit highly skilled and dedicated Registered general nurses to work within a minor injuries and illnesses unit in a Prison environment in Shropshire. You will be working with an established team and working off your availability shifts are available on a seven-day, twenty-four-hour rota.
If you are looking for opportunities a bit different and still want flexibility, this could be the environment for you. At Pulse we like to provide nurses with the opportunity to pick up extra shifts to fit around their lifestyle, while also having the benefit of being able to add to their current experience and skills. Our online registration is quick and easy, and you will be supported by a designated recruitment advisor and our online free app ipoint allows you to view, book and manage your own shifts.
Prison Nurse are required to have:
- A minimum of six months post registration experience
- National security clearance ideally but not essential
- Control and restraint training.
- Satisfactory enhanced DBS
- Occupational Health clearance
- Minimum of two satisfactory references covering the last three years employment (including clinical references).
The benefits of choosing Pulse:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If would like to find out about this or other opportunities besides this role, or would like to find out more about Pulse. Apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.