Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting Prison nurses to work ad hoc shifts around their current commitments in the Greater Manchester area.
We are looking for nurses who have worked in Prison settings for at least 12 months, to work around their current work and out of work commitments. In response to this you will receive highly competitive rates of pay.
Pulse are one of the UK’s leading healthcare suppliers, providing a quality service since 1987.
What do you need?
- Minimum experience of 12 months in a prison setting
- Have prison clearance (CAT A, B or C)
- Must have some form of recent restraint training (eg PMVA or Mappa)
- Meet compliance requirements including 2x references, DBS check and Occupational Health Clearance
The positives of choosing Pulse:
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – choose from a range of payroll options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to free optional training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If you would like to apply for this role, or hear about more roles like this one, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.