Pulse Nursing is currently looking to recruit skilled and dedicated Prison Nurses within the Greater Manchester area. We are looking for people who have had previous experience within prison settings who are looking to work extra shifts around their current commitments, and in return you can earn highly competitive rates of pay.
Pulse is one of the leading UK healthcare providers who are committed to providing the highest quality of care and service.
Experience / Requirements for a Prison Nurse:
• A minimum of 12 months recent or current prison nursing experience
• Have national security clearance
• Must have some form of control and restraint training.
• Meet compliance requirements which include a current DBS, Occupational Health clearance and a minimum of two satisfactory references.
The benefits of choosing Pulse
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If would like to find out about this or other opportunities besides this role, or would like to find out more about Pulse. Apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.