Pulse Nursing have an exciting opportunity for skilled and dedicated Prison nurses. We are looking for Prison Nurses who are looking to work extra ad hoc/temporary shifts within the Liverpool area, and in return you will receive highly competitive rates.
With our new free app iPoint you can choose your own shifts and book in your own availability as to work around your lifestyle.
Pulse is one of the leading UK healthcare providers, providing great staff for the NHS and Private Trusts since 1987.
Requirements for a Prison Nurse:
• A minimum of 12 months recent or current experience in Prison Nursing
• Have had Prison clearance from recent or current experience
• Must have some form of control and restraint training.
• Meet compliance requirements which include a current DBS, Occupational Health clearance and a minimum of two references.
The benefits of choosing Pulse
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and on going training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If would like to find out about this role or more like it, please apply below and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.