Pulse Nursing currently has a number of placements available across the West Midlands areas with attractive rates of pay and flexible shift patterns including ad-hoc shifts and block bookings.
Pulse are on several preferred supplier agreements and are looking for band 5 and band 6 nurses with prison clearance to help us fill placements across; primary care, mental health, and complex care.
Pulse is a leading UK and International provider in health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
Why join Pulse Nursing Agency?
- Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella. Faster Payments.
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
- Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
- 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants
As an agency we require RMN’s to have certain skills and experience:
- Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
- Current NMC Registration
- Prison clearance
- Compliance requirements including a satisfactory DBS check, evidence of Occupation Health immunisations or willing to obtain evidence
- Able to work efficiently and excellent communication skills
- Clinical references covering the last three years employment
- Must either be in a current role as a Prison Nurse or worked as a Prison Nurse in the last twelve months with a minimum of six months experience
If you’re interested in getting involved with Pulse, please get in touch. Once you register your details, we aim to get in contact with you as soon as possible.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.