Pulse are currently looking for experienced and dedicated Prison Nurses to work various temporary shifts within the Birmingham area.
We are looking for Prison nurses who have had recent experience and who have received prison clearance. In return, you will earn our highly competitive rates of pay.
With our new app iPoint you can book your own shifts and choose your availability as to work around your current positions and out of work commitments.
Pulse is one of the UK’s leading healthcare provider, having provided great quality staff to the NHS and Private trusts for almost 30 years. .
Requirements for a Prison Nurse:
• A minimum of twelve months recent or current experience in Prison Nursing
• Have had Prison clearance from recent or current experience
• Must have some form of control and restraint training (PMVA or equivalent)
• Meet compliance requirements which include a current DBS, Occupational Health clearance and a minimum of two references.
The benefits of choosing Pulse
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and on going training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If would like to find out about this role or more like it, please apply below and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.