Pulse is currently looking for compassionate Practice Nurses within Leeds – West Yorkshire area. We offer nurses the opportunity and flexibility of finding extra shifts to fit around their busy lifestyle.
Pulse is one of the leading UK and International healthcare providers established for almost 30 years. We continuously excel in providing the highest standards of care and quality.
Practice Nurse Requirements:
- A minimum of twelve months recent/current experience as a practice nurse
- NMC registration
The benefits of choosing Pulse:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends* Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Extra – access to over 3,000 benefits and discounts, in-store and online with Pulse Perks Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available please apply below and we will contact you to discuss your registration. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.