Case Management/Practice Nurse
Salary: up to £45,000
Working in the heart of the City this established and high reputable large multi national investment-banking organisation is looking to recruit a nurse. A unique opportunity has now come available for a Case Management Nurse to work full time on a permanent basis.
The working week is (Monday – Friday only) and the working hours are from 08:30 – 6pm.
This post is alongside a successful private organisation with a proven track record of high-quality and easy-access healthcare facilities. Therefore, we are searching for a candidate that can provide an efficient service with a professional stance at all times. Corporate experience is not essential however a strong awareness of the level of service expected is a must!
We are interested to hear from experienced Practice Nurses, Occupational Health Nurses or experienced A&E nurses as the position will involve providing minor injuries and illness care.
The right applicant will be rewarded with an amazing salary of up to £45,000 pro rata!
The current team comprised of three doctors, three nurses and two senior administrators, to provide employees and their families with confidential medical advice and support within a case management role. You will help to facilitate medical treatment as appropriate, with the aim of optimising medical outcomes for acute, serious or complex health issues.
- First point of contact for taking patients’ medical histories and triaging accordingly in liaison with the physician
- Coordinate the delivery of required services and liaise with healthcare providers to expedite access to quality care
- Direct individuals to appropriate resources either locally or globally
- Research and provide appropriate health information for individuals and assist them with navigating the healthcare system, both NHS and private
- Work closely with the wider onsite medical teams to ensure integration of care e.g. Occupational Health, Primary Care, Musculoskeletal Physicians and Psychologists in London and globally
So, if you are looking to work alongside a passionate and friendly employer offering a competitive salary package, a range of benefits including study leave and a generous holiday entitlement drop us a call today.
To hear more about this post or other opportunities we have you can drop Jasmin a call on 0207 959 1016.
If this post doesn’t sound quite right for you but you refer a friend who is suitable you could be eligible for a £200 referral!
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.