Pulse is seeking an experienced Practice Nurse for flexible shifts in various locations across Kent. The successful nurse will have the opportunity to work flexibly within their own availability and also have opportunities to work in ongoing contracts. As a practice nurse for Pulse your role will include but will not be limited to; advice on family planning and contraception, take blood and urine samples and other specimens and swabs, perform routine procedures such as ear syringing, applying and removing dressings and treating wounds, offer specialist information and advice on blood pressure, weight control and stopping smoking carry out infant injections, vaccinations and travel immunisations and give advice to patients on long-term medical and nursing needs. Please apply with your CV and a dedicated recruitment consultant will contact you to answer any questions.
Pulse requires the practice to have:
- A minimum of 12 months post registration and current experience as a practice nurse
- Registration with the NMC
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Occupational Health evidence in line with the DOH
Pulse can offer the practice nurse:
- Flexible day shifts
- Referal schemes up to £250*
- A Fast track recruitment service with £250* bonus
- Access to our interactive booking service
- Ongoing training
- Annual Occupational Health updates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.