Pulse are looking for a Qualified Practice Nurse to work on-going shifts at a GP Surgery in Herne Bay. You will be working alongside a dynamic team of GPs, ANPs, Practice Nurses and Health Care Assistants to deliver excellent standards of patient care and support to the practice population.
Herne Bay, Kent
27 Hrs per week
Pulse is a leading UK and international provider of health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
The successful Practice Nurse will have the following responsibilities and skills:
- Child and adult immunisations and vaccinations
- Asthma and COPD reviews and monitoring
- Simple Dressings
- Chronic Disease Management
- Cervical Cytology
- NHS health checks
- Health Promotion and weight loss advice
- Smoking Cessation
In recognition of your high standards of clinical skills, hard working attitude and commitment to your role, Pulse offer:
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- Flexible working opportunities and shifts up to 4 weeks in advance
- Basic and specialist clinical training which counts towards your CPD hours
- Holiday pay
- Free daily payroll service
- Referral scheme – earn £250* for every nurse or midwife that you recommend to Pulse
- Fast track registration – earn up to £250* when you complete your registration within 4 weeks
- Free access to ipoint an exclusive self – booking system
- Our specialist Revalidation Team who are on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
The successful registered nurse must have a minimum of 12 months recent experience as a Practice Nurse and a current NMC pin number
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check or provide a relevant original DBS certificate registered with the DBS update service. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.