Are you a dynamic Practice Nurse looking for a new challenge?
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Practice Nurse / PN to join our nursing team at Pulse, for ad hoc shifts at a Medical Practice in Braintree, Essex. The successful Practice Nurse will be skilled in the full range of practice nursing services and have previous primary care experience.
Our Client provides it’s patients with and access to high quality healthcare and offers a range of health services and information as well as advice and treatment for a range of illnesses and minor injuries.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of working autonomously
- Excellent organisational, communication and clinical skills
- New Patient Screening
- NHS Health Checks
- Health promotion and advice
- Cytology / smears
- Vaccinations & immunisations
- Wound care
- Basic IT skills
Pulse requires the practice nurse to have:
- A minimum of 12 months post registration and current experience as a practice nurse
- Registration with the NMC
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Occupational Health evidence in line with the DOH
Pulse can offer the successful Practice nurse:
- Flexible day shifts
- Referal schemes up to £250*conditions apply
- A Fast track recruitment service with £250 bonus* conditions apply
- Access to ipoint - our interactive booking service
- Free, Ongoing training
- Free, Annual Occupational Health updates
- Free Uniform
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
We require an enthusiastic, highly motivated and flexible Practice nurse to join our team. To apply for this role, please contact the team at your nearest convenience.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.