Pulse is very pleased to seek a Practice Development Nurse on behalf of its client. This dynamic role is perfectly suited for an ambitious and organized candidate looking to further their careers and diversify their experience.
Located in Southeast London, this very respected trust has an opportunity for a registered nurse to lead, design, and manage trust wide programmes to address training and competency for all clinical staff groups in the safe use of medical devices. The role entails the development of long term strategies, policies and procedures to underpin and facilitate the implementation of device training for all staff groups. In addition, the successful candidate will actively teach and provide highly specialized advice in the use of basic and complex medical devices, some of which require high-level manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination. Lastly, responsibility for the management of staff training records is required.
Successful applicants will:
- Need 6 months current clinical experience in a general setting
- Have a professional demeanor
- Be very organized
- Have experience working with a variety of medical devices
- Active NMC registration
- Have excellent communication skills and must be able to work within a multi-disciplinary team
- The ability to adapt to different hospital or clinic environments
- Be flexible and dependable
Pulse will offer successful applicants:
- Leading pay rates with the option to increase via a Ltd Company
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred locations in London
- Holiday pay options in addition to access to our bespoke tax benefit scheme
- The ability to view and book shifts online at any time of day or night
- Fast-track your registration to be able to access available work faster
- Dedicated consultants helping you with your career aspirations
- Refer a Friend bonuses
Pulse are a leading preferred supplier to a number of NHS Trusts and Private clients in London, more than any other approved agency and have been awarded Platinum status by the London Procurement Program.
PLEASE APPLY BELOW
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.