Are you a registered general nurse looking for flexible hours to suit your day to day life?
Pulse is now recruiting for a general nurse to work in a trust in Cornwall on a long-term placement. The placement will be for a minimum of 2 months on a full rota basis and is available in a variety of locations in Cornwall due to the large proximity of the trust.
As a general nurse working through Pulse Nursing you will be working with various patients from different backgrounds, their families and peers alike. This will require you to use your excellent communication skills to adapt and become part of the fantastic team working within this trust.
As a Registered Nurse working for Pulse you will be required to have:
- a minimum of 6 months experience post registration (If you are not quite there please give us a call, we still want to hear from you)
- current NMC Pin Number
- eligibility to work in the UK
- able to obtain past and present references
Pulse benefits include:
- revalidation support services
- basic and specialist clinical training free of charge
- operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- flexible working opportunities
- the ability to pick up additional shifts when desired
- holiday pay
- daily Payroll service
- ipoint app allowing you to access Payslips, book shifts, update availability 24 hours a day.
If you feel that this job is for you please apply with a copy of your CV or alternatively please call us and speak to our dedicated Recruitment Assistant.
If you feel that this job is not for you but know of someone that might be interested please feel free to pass our details on.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.