Pulse is recruiting for a general nurse to work in Dorchester on a long-term placement. The placement will be for a minimum of 2 months on a full rota basis.
As a general nurse working through Pulse Nursing you will be working with various patients from different backgrounds, their families and peers alike. This will require you to use your excellent communication skills to adapt and become part of the fantastic team working within this trust.
Pulse benefits include:
- revalidation support services
- basic and specialist clinical training free of charge
- flexible working opportunities
- the ability to pick up additional shifts when desired
- holiday pay
- daily Payroll service
As a Registered Nurse working for Pulse you will be required to have:
- a minimum of 6 months experience post registration
- current NMC Pin Number
- able to obtain evidence of required occupational health vaccinations
- provide past and present references
If you feel that this job is for you please apply with a copy of your CV or alternatively please call us and speak to our dedicated Recruitment Assistant.
If you feel that this job is not for you but know of someone that might be interested please feel free to pass our details on.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.