Rotational Pharmacy Technician job
Band 5 £26,404 - £30,677
Guernsey, Channel Islands
Pulse is working with Guerney’s largest provider of health care. Our client is looking for a qualified technician looking for the next step in their career and who is passionate about continuing to grow and progress in their role.
Perhaps you’re a Technician that likes the variation of roles that comes with being a Rotational technician? Do you like working in a close-knit team where high attention to detail, flexibility and the desire to learn are essential?
You will be rotating across the Pharmacy department covering dispensing (for in and out patients), manufacturing, aseptic preparation, radio-pharmacy, Medicines Management and ward services to all hospitals in the State of Guernsey.
- BTech/NVQ 3 or equivalent
- Registered with GPhC
- General knowledge and understanding of Pharmaceutical Manufacture and GMP
- Experience of stock control
- Evidence of up to date and relevant CPD
- Evidence of or a willingness to provide training and support to pre-registration staff and Pharmacy assistants
- Expenses for interview will be covered ie for any flights needed
- Relocation package provided
- Competitive salary plus exciting benefits
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic role, then please call the dedicated consultant today on 0207 959 1102.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.